March 8, 2013

Unboxing: FujiFilm X-E1 Camera, XF 35mm F/1.4 R Lens, XF 18mm F/2 R Lens

In my last post, I told you just that I took the plunge and bought a Fuji X-E1 and 2 lenses. These are unboxing videos of the FujiFilm X-E1 Camera, XF 35mm F/1.4 R Lens, XF 18mm F/2 R Lens. I received the camera and the two lenses today and wanted to make a video to show you how the new gear loos like, and show you a few size comparisons so that you can get a better idea of its size. I'm going to use this gear extensively and give you guys a review in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!

FujiFilm X-E1 Camera Unboxing


FujiFilm XF 35mm F/1.4 R Lens Unboxing


FujiFilm XF 18mm F/2 R Lens Unboxing

5 comments:

  1. hogan sito ufficiale...

    Il discorso di Obama. Ieri Barack Obama ha detto ciò che fin dal primo momento era chiaro a tutti: le bombe di Boston sono un atto di terrorismo. Un atto ?atroce e codardo?, ha scandito in diretta tv, rivolgendosi a un'America sconvolta. Ammonendo com...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fashion blog...

    A work of a harvest,accurately because of your troublesome writing, we can feel so much felicity, learn more our own understanding of their. The world could be so wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your point of view...

    If you believeI do not care to catch sight of this article, the next time I am focused on about your article, I think I will never again careless. Do you be satisfied of yourself, you do not know your article can make people so crazy about....

    ReplyDelete
  4. maillot psg...

    I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your site....

    ReplyDelete
  5. vestidos evening...

    Hi expensive, have you been experiencing using this type of comical YouTube video? Hmmm, that pleasant, i'm as well observing this YouTube comic video at the moment....

    ReplyDelete